Trend CSB/16524T 165mm(6 1/2 inch) 20mm bore 24-tooth craft saw blade to fit 165mm circular saws.
- Sawblades designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plasterboard, stone fibre board, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Not for use with Bosch GSK 24.
• Pack quantity: 1
• Blade diameter: 165mm(6 1/2 inches)
• Bore: 20mm
• Kerf: 1.5mm
• Plate thickness: 1.0mm
• Tooth count: 24
• Tooth form: ATB
• Hook: 15°
• For use on Soft wood, Hard wood, Plasterboard, Stone fibre board, Particle board, Veneer, Plywood, MDF and Hardboard
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%