Part of the ONE+ system of cordless tools for the home and garden, the Ryobi R18MS216-0 is a powerful sliding mitre saw.
• The 216mm blade provides maximum cuts of 70 x 270mm at 90⁰.
• The cast aluminium base provides a perfectly even cutting surface.
• The forward sliding motion means the tool can sit flat against walls.
• The built-in laser gives added visibility of the cut line for more accurate performance.
Furthermore, the mitre saw can produce over 50 effortless cuts with a 18 5Ah battery (cutting 50*100mm).
Zero Tool - Batteries and Chargers sold separately
(See Related Items below)
- Item Weight: 17.9Kg
- Product Dimensions(cm): 54.9 x 51 x 46
- Voltage: 18V
- Shipping Weight: 15Kg
- Bevel Capacity (Right): 45o
- Blade Diameter: 216mm
- Max Cutting capacity 0 mitre 45 bevel(mm): 48 x 270
- Max Cutting capacity 45° mitre/ 45° bevel (mm): 48 x 185
- Mitre Capacity (Left): 50o
- Mitre Capacity (Right): 50o
- Max Saw Capacity 45o (mm): 70 x 185
- Max Saw Capacity 90o (mm): 70 x 270
- No Load Speed: 3200 rpm
- Sound Power Level: 99 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BATTERY Ah EXPLAINED
Battery amp hours does not define the power or strength of any given machine or battery, this means that a 2Ah battery and a 4Ah battery both generate the same power output. Having a higher amp hour battery increases the run time between charges, meaning a 4Ah battery will provide an estimated 50% more run time before requiring a charge than a 2Ah battery.
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%