Our Ryobi hand tool bundle includes a wheeled backpack, a snap-off knife, a tape measure, a framing hammer, a torpedo level, a pair of safety glasses and a 59-piece screwdriver bit set. This kit is the perfect way to purchase Ryobi's latest hand tools for both newcomers to the Ryobi range and return customers alike. Features:
The Ryobi RSSBP1 Backpack with Tool Organiser is designed to withstand the toughest working conditions with the heavy duty 1680D pockets, durable molded base, and water resistant material. Featuring 30 pockets, a laptop compartment, and removable tool organiser to ensure there is a place for everything to keep you organised. The comfortable padded back and easy close zipper provides a seamless experience as you move from place to place.
- Internal laptop padded compartment and adjustable level strap included. Two wide internal pockets with cover and one with zipper
- Hand tools insert organiser included, double sided to make the most of this space
- Padded shoulder straps deliver maximum comfort when transporting your tools
- Heavy Duty Body made of 600 denier polyester fabric and Heavy Duty pockets made of 1680 denier polyester fabric fabric delivering 3 x times more life, maximising its resistance to wear and tear
RSK18 Snap-Off Knife
This ergonomic snap-off knife is design to assist you with cuts in your crafting and DIY projects. Durable carbon steel blade cuts almost any material and its durable thermoplastic rubber handle makes it easy to hold.
- 18mm retractable blade
- Adjustable blade lock
RTM5M-WT 5m Tape Measure
The Ryobi 5 metre measuring tape features a 4-point reinforced frame and nylon coated blade while also boasting Class II accuracy, making it a durable and precise measuring tool for your Ryobi collection.
- Nylon coated blade protects against debris, dirt, wear and tear
- 4-point reinforced frame prevents the tape measure from splitting open when dropped
- High quality secure hook for inside and out precise measurements
- Overmold TPR (thermoplastic rubber) gripping area for extra comfort and durability
- Class II accuracy
RH16FSS 16oz Framing Hammer
The Ryobi 16oz framing hammer features a non-slip thermoplastic rubber handle and thumb indent providing the wielder with unparalelled control while striking. The head is comprised of a single piece of forged steel while the handle is made of fibreglass, meaning the hammer is both lighter than older framing hammers without sacrificing strength.
- High quality construction featuring a fiberglass handle and single piece of forged steel
- Smooth face for consistent striking
- Rubber TPR non-slip grip and thumb indent for ergonomic and comfortable striking
RTL23 23cm Torpedo Level
This 23cm Torpedo level is ideal to assist on basic levelling tasks at home. The top read window allows clear view when working in overhead position and the magnetic strap allows hand free work.
- Ideal for tight spaces
- Includes magnetic strap and three vials
RSG01 Safety Glasses
Pair of Ryobi safety glasses designed to protect the wearers eyes from sawdust, sparks and other debris while working.
- Impact resistant (Z87+)
- UV Protection up to 99.9%
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog lenses with an adjustable rubber nose for improved user comfort
RAK59SD 59-Piece Screwdriver Bit Set
The Ryobi RAK59SD screwdriving set includes an assortment of screwdriver bits and accessories including a screwdriver. The set is supplied in a molded plastic carry case designed to store your screwdriving accessories when not in use. This accessory set is ideal for small DIY screwdriving tasks around your home such as assembling flat pack furniture
- 59pcs Driving Kit. 37 x 25mm bits (2 x PH0, 2x PH1, 5 x PH2, 2 x PH3, 2 x PZ1, 6 x PZ2, 2 x PZ3, 1 x SL4, 1 x SL5, 1 x SL6, 1 x SL7, 1 x HEX2, 1 x HEX3, 1 x HEX4, 1 x HEX5, 2 x TX10, 2 x TX15, 2 x TX20, 2 x TX25), 15 x 50mm bits (1 x PH1, 2 x PH2, 1 x PH3, 1 x PZ1, 3 x PZ2, 2 x PZ3, 2 x TX10, 1 X TX15, 1 X TX20, 2 x TX25), 1 x 60mm Bit Holder, 5 x Nut Drivers (5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10mm), 1 x Stubby Screwdriver Bit Holder
- For drill drivers, small handheld slow voltage screwdrivers and percussion drills without hammer mode turned on
- Stubby Screwdriver Bit Holder for manual screwdriver applications
- Plastic box allows user to keep bits organised and accessible