|Professional 10 x 50mm PH2 (Phillips) 2nd Generation Shockwave impact screwdriver bits in Tic Tac style container
Designed for use with Impact Drivers - ideal for a wide range of heavy duty impact driver and screw-driving applications.
• New 2nd Generation design provides up to 30 x longer life
• Shock Zone Geometry - Designed to Flex.
• Shock Zone reduces stress at the tip resulting in less tip breakages.
• The combination of the Shock Zone design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with spring like action.
• Precision milled tip provides the best fit with screw head, reducing cam out and stripping, resulting in outstanding lifetime.
• Custom engineered steel - Milwaukee® custom metal formula makes the Shockwave bits more resistant to shock from impacting.
• Pack quantity: 10
• Supplied in: plastic container
• Total length: 50mm
• Type: PH 2
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%