Trend CSB/AP19060 190mm(7 1/2 inch) 30mm bore 60-tooth craft saw blade to fit 190mm circular saws.
• Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
• Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
• Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
• Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
• The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
• High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
• For alloy cutting use a cutting lubricant such as Trendiwax. Wear gloves and clamp material securely.
• Pack Quantity: 1
• Blade diameter: 190mm (7 1/2 inches)
• Bore: 30mm
• Kerf: 2.8mm
• Plate thickness: 1.9mm
• Tooth count: 60
• Tooth form: TCP
• Hook: -6°
• For use on Plastics and Alloy
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%