Trend CSB/25048 250mm(10 inch) 30mm bore 48-tooth craft saw blade to fit 250mm circular saws
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
• Pack quantity: 1
• Blade diameter: 250mm(10 inch)
• Bore: 30mm
• Kerf: 3.0mm
• Plate thickness: 2.0mm
• Tooth count: 48
• Tooth form: ATB
• Hook: 15°
• For use on Soft wood, Hard wood, Plywood, Soft fibre, Plasterboard stone, Fibre board, Cement bonded board and Particle board
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%