Trend CSB/19040A 190mm(7 1/2") 16mm bore 40-tooth craft saw blade to fit 190mm circular saws
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
• Pack quantity: 1
• Blade diameter: 190mm(7 1/2 inch nominal)
• Bore: 16mm
• Kerf: 2.6mm
• Plate thickness: 1.7mm
• Tooth count: 40
• Tooth form: ATB
• Hook: 15°
• For use on Soft wood, Hard wood, Exotic rip, Plasterboard, Stone fibre board and Particle board
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%