Trend CSB/16524 165mm(6.5") 30mm bore 24-tooth craft saw blade to fit 165mm circular saws
• Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
• Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
• Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness. Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
• The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
• High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
• Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
• Pack quantity: 1
• Blade diameter: 165mm(6 1/2 inches)
• Bore: 30mm
• Kerf: 2.4mm
• Plate thickness: 1.5mm
• Tooth count: 24
• Tooth form: ATB
• Hook: 15°
• For use on Soft wood, Hard wood, Plywood, Soft fibre, Plasterboard stone, Fibre board, Cement bonded board and Particle board.
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%