Trend CSB/13624T 136mm(5 3/8 inches) 10mm bore 24-tooth craft saw blade to fit 136mm circular saws
• Sawblades designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plasterboard, stone fibre board, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard.
• Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
• Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
• Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
• Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
• The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
• High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
• Not for use with Bosch GSK 24.
Pack quantity: 1
Blade diameter: 136mm (5 3/8 inches)
Plate thickness: 1.0mm
Tooth count: 24
Tooth form: ATB
For use on Soft wood, Hard wood,Plasterboard, Stone fibre board, Particle board, Veneer, Plywood, MDF and Hardboard.