ONE+ 18V Circular Saw & Angle Drill Kit
This Ryobi circular saw has a huge 52 mm cutting depth at 90°. Ideal for laminate worktops, boards and sheet material.
- Powerful 18V motor delivers 4,700rpm to easily cut most timber and sheet materials.
- Impressive cut capacities 52mm at 90°, 36mm at 45° allows you to complete applications usually reserved for corded tools.
- Rotatable dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum.
- Tool less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick at easy to set up the saw.
- Cut up to 80 Meters of 13mm plywood per charge when combined with our high capacity Lithium+ 4.0Ah battery RB18L40.
- Make up to 210 cross cuts in 2x6 (52x150mm) timber per charge when combined with our high capacity Lithium+ 4.0Ah battery RB18L40.
- Premium 165mm blade with 24 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality.
- 10mm keyless chuck.
- Variable speed, reverse and brake for total control.
- Automatic spindle lock for one-handed bit change.
- LED for illuminated work piece.
- Magnetic drill bit tray for easy storage and access to drill bits.
• Bevel capacity (°) : 0°-56°
• Blade diameter (mm) 165
• Blade width (mm) 1.6
• Bore size (mm) 16
• Max. cutting depth 45° (mm) 36
• Max. cutting depth 56 degrees [mm] 28
• Max. cutting depth 90° (mm) 52
• No load speed (rpm) 4,700
• Weight with battery pack (kg) 2.8
• Chuck capacity (mm) 10
• Max drilling steel (mm) 10
• Max. drilling wood (mm) 38
• No load speed gear 1 (rpm) 0-1100
• No. of batteries supplied 0
• Voltage (V) 18
• Weight with battery pack (kg) 1.83