Offset metal snips for a right-hand cutting direction
- Thumb and forefinger slots for increased comfort and less fatigue. Allows user to push through sheet metal with ease with less risk of cutting oneself.
- Ergonomic and durable overmoulded grips add comfort and last longer.
- Less hand fatigue when cutting thicker materials. Design with compound leverage action.
- Torsion spring opens jaws automatic during cutting for faster cutting action and less fatigue work.
- Chrome plated rust protected forged blades for increased lifetime. Extra hardened to 65 HRC.
- Made from forged alloy steel for best durability – Cr Steel.
- Flush slimline design for non-snagging in material.
- Triple cutting direction identification – on the head, handle and by colour coded handle.
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%