M18ONESX ONE-KEY™ Sawzall, replaces model M18CSX.
Introducing the M18ONESX from Milwaukee, this replaces the previous model M18CSX, it has similar specifications but has the added features of ONE-KEY technology™ . This enables you to connect your phone to your tool using the ONE-KEY app. Once set up you are able customise your tool for specific jobs.
The ONE-KEY feature also allows you to create an inventory to keep track of all of your tools as well as offering the security of tool tracking should you misplace your tool (within certain perimeters)
- M18 CSX but with ONE-KEY™ technology.
- Connect via Bluetooth® with the ONE-KEY™ app.
- ONE-KEY™ tool customisation allows the user to optimise their tool for specific applications.
- Custom cut control provides advanced control over cutting speeds.
- Adjustable soft start provides more accurate cut-starts in various materials minimising blade chatter and assisting in cleaner faster cuts.
- Cut optimisation gives longer blade life and easier cutting in a wide range of materials.
- Automatic brake allows the saw to stop the blade after it breaks through a material preventing accidental cuts in adjacent materials.
- Plunge cut allows the blade to penetrate the material at a slower speed and then automatically ramp to full speed, sensing an increase in force from the user.
- Save up to four custom settings to the tools memory allowing fast and easy selection of the most used configurations.
- ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a cloud-based inventory management platform that supports both location tracking and theft prevention.
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries.
- Max. cutting depth in aluminium: 25 mm
- Max. cutting depth in metal pipe: 150 mm
- Max. cutting depth in non-ferrous metal: 25 mm
- Max. cutting depth in soft wood: 300 mm
- Max. cutting depth in steel: 20 mm
- No load stroke rate: 0-3000 spm
- Stroke length: 28.6 mm
- Voltage: 18V
- Weight with battery pack: 4.0kg
- Sound pressure level (Uncertainty K=3dB(A)): 85.5 dB(A)
- Sound power level (Uncertainty K=3dB(A)): 96.5 dB(A)
Total vibration values (vector sum in the three axes) determined according to EN 60745
Vibration emission value ah
- Cutting particleboard: 15.9 m|s2
- Uncertainty K=: 1.95 m|s2
- Cutting wooden beams: 18.3 m|s2
- Uncertainty K= : 1.5 m|s2
1 x M18ONESX M18 FUEL ONE-KEY sawzall body
1 x sawzall blade
2 x M18B5 5.0Ah li-ion batteries
1 x M12-18FC multi voltage fast charger
Supplied in a bag
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%