The Milwaukee M18FHIWF12-0 is a high torque fuel 1/2" Impact wrench.
This highly powerful 1/2 inch impact wrench features a powerful brushless motor contained within a relatively small and lightweight frame. The wrench features four mode drive control as well as a bolt removal mode for breaking fasteners free. The rubber overmould body withstands corrosive materials and provides the user with a comfortable grip so you can use the tool for hours on end
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 1354Nm of fastening torque and 1897Nm of nut-busting torque.
- Compact cordless high torque impact wrench at 213mm.
- 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- 0 to 550/1400/1750-750RPM and 0 to 950/1750/2100/2100IPM.
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fasteners free, then slowing to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners.
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes.
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- Reduces user fatigue at only 2.6kg.
- LED light to illuminate the work area.
- Tool Reception: 1/2" Square Drive
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M33
- Modes: 4
- Impact Rate: 0-950/0-1750/0-2100/0-2100 ipm
- No Load Speed: 0-550/0-1400/0-1750/0-1750 rpm
- Max. Fastening Torque: 130/400/1356/1356 Nm
- Nut Busting Torque: 1898 Nm
- Sound Power level: 103.1dB[A]
- Sound Power level Uncertainty: 3dB[A]
- Sound Pressure level: 92.1dB[A]
- Sound Pressure level Uncertainty: 3dB[A]
- Vibration - impact tightning to the maximum capacity of the tool: 16.22
- Vibration Uncertainty - impact tightning to the maximum capacity of the tool: 1.5 m|s2
- Weight without battery: 2.6kg
1 x M18FHIWF12 impact wrench body
This model is sold as a zero tool (batteries and chargers sold separately HERE).
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%