Milwaukee OSD 2 screwdriver / drill angle attachment - capable of both drilling and screw-driving applications in restricted areas.
For use with all cordless tools. Designed for use in applications up to 40 Nm torque and a maximum of 1750 rpm.
1⁄4˝ Hex bit reception
• Bit locking mechanism
• 90° angle to shaft
• Accepts both standard 25 mm (C 6.3) and ball end reception (E 6.3) screw-driving bits and drill bits
Metal gears and housing
• Precision metal bevel gears for smooth and precise running
• Excellent power transmission
• Being only 51 mm high it is perfectly suited for use in confined spaces
Softgrip side handle
• Rotatable to 360° for left and right hand use
• With 4 lock positions
Two step Hex shaft
• Step 1: standard 1⁄4˝ / (6 mm) Hex shaft for either direct bit reception machines or alternatively into a chuck
• Step 2: 10 mm Hex shaft for improved grip in larger chucks when carrying out more demanding applications Industrial quality