Milwaukee HOLE DOZER 17 piece holesaw set.
The Milwaukee Hole Dozer is the workhorse that provides unstoppable durability through the most demanding applications.
- Cutting edge technology for maximum productivity.
- Multiple leverage points to work cut material out of the holesaw for faster plug removal.
- Deepest access for thick plugs. Higher access for thin material.
- High quality manufacturing techniques ensure high rotational precision.
- Rip Guard tooth geometry provides for the most durable tooth form and best life span.
- Type Matrix II premium high speed steel is used for the toothed area of the holesaw.
Matrix II steel contains 8% cobalt allowing the teeth to retain the original tooth hardness even at high working temperatures when used in metal cutting applications. - Bi-Metal construction - High speed steel teeth are laser welded onto a high alloy steel body. The teeth are then vacuum hardened to 65 HRC at a temperature of 600°C to give maximum durability and life time. - Due to the high wear resistance of the Matrix II material, these holesaws are ideal for cutting difficult and hard materials such as stainless steel and acid resistant steels as well as softer materials like wood.
This high quality holesaw range is the perfect solution for cutting all types of materials: - Steel up to 1000 N/mm² strength - Stainless steel and acid resistant steel - Non-ferrous metals - Cast iron - Aluminium - Wood - Medium density fibreboard (MDF) - Gypsum plasterboard - Sandwich materials - PVC.
- Holesaws: 20, 22, 25, 32, 40, 44, 51, 57, 64, 65, 67, 68, 76 mm
- Arbor – for holesaws Ø 14 – 30 mm (Id. No. 49567010)
- Arbor – for holesaws Ø 32 – 152 mm (Id. No. 49569100)
- 2 x Pilot drill bits, 1⁄8˝ / ~ 3 mm allen key