Milwaukee® 200mm (8") Hex-Jaw Pliers feature an aggressive V-Jaw geometry for the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows for precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee® Hex-Jaw pliers incorporate Milwaukee® REAM & PUNCH™ exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. Milwaukee® pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions.
• Hex-Jaw design - best fit for Hex Bolts (patent pending)
• All metal quick adjust mechanism with 16 positions for precise fit
• REAM & PUNCH™ Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe up to 1 1/2" and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
• Forged design for added strength
• Jaw capacity up to 1 12" Hex Bolt Hardened Teeth for long gripping life
• Slim head design comfort grips will not peel from jobsite conditions
• Rust resistant
Length: 8" (200mm)
Jaw length: 1.25" (31mm)
Jaw capacity: 1.75" (45mm)
Knife length: 0.78" (19mm)
Pipe reamer: Up to 1 1/2"
Adjustment positions: 16
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%