DCM501 is a cordless coffee maker powered by 12V max,14.4V or 18V Li-Ion battery. Makes 5.3 120 mL cups of coffee from one charge of a 6.0Ah 18v battery.
- Compatible with 60 mm cafe pods as well as ground coffee.
- Carry handle for easy transport.
- Dedicated cup of 240 ml capacity designed to fit in the machine without leaving a gap to protect against splash and dirt entry.
- Commercial cups up to 90 mm height wil fit in the machine.
- Battery ports for LXT and CXT batteries.
- Protection cover for empty battery terminal.
- Boil dry protection function prevents the machine from burning out: if water empties and temperature inside increases, the sensor will turn off the power supply automatically.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 10.8-18v
- Batteries supplied: 0
- Brew capacity on single CXT battery: 260 ml
- Brew capacity on single 14.4V Battery (3.0Ah): 260 ml
- Brew capacity on single 18v Battery (3.0Ah): 320 ml
- Brew capacity on single 18v Battery (6.0Ah): 640 ml
- Brew time - 1 cup of coffee (160ml) - CXT: 7 minutes
- Brew time - 1 cup of coffee (160ml) - 14.4V: 5 minutes
- Brew time - 1 cup of coffee (160ml) - 18V: 5 minutes
- Compatible coffee pod: 60 mm type
- Net weight: 1.9 - 2.2 kg
DCM501Z Cordless Coffee Maker
One fully charged 18v 6.0Ah provides enough power to make 5.3 120mL cups of coffee (640mL). A fully charged 12v 4.0Ah battery can make 2.1 cups of coffee (260mL) This coffee maker supports both LXT and CXT batteries.
No batteries are supplied with this model - please see our range of Makita batteries in the related items below or on our website.
Delivery within 2-3 working days - Prices include VAT @ 20%